About the Tour
The Eighth Annual Tour of Kitchens and Homes is located in Lewiston and Youngstown, New York, just seven miles north of Niagara Falls. Get an up close and personal look inside of five of the area's most fabulous homes and entertaining spaces. Each home is uniquely distinct in its style, tradition and décor. Each will also be paired with a restaurant and chef who will prepare for your sampling, their signature dish.
A tablescape is an artful way to set a table for dining. If you like to entertain, you'll love our tablescapes created in each home by local retailers and tablescape artists.
The Tour of Kitchens is an inspiring opportunity for anyone looking to renovate, rejuvenate or simply dream about fabulous entertaining spaces.
The tour itself will take between 2.5 and 3 hours to complete. It is a self guided tour. You may view the kitchens and homes in any order that you wish. It is suggested that you enjoy the dessert and wine tasting between your stops to avoid bottlenecks at the end of the event. The dessert and wine tasting will open at 10 am and close at 4 pm.
Jewelry, Home Décor and Culinary Market - NEW LOCATION!
10 am to 4 pm Saturday and Sunday
NEW LOCATION AT THE BARTON HILL HOTEL & SPA!!!
Don’t miss this opportunity to shop at our Jewelry, Home Décor and Culinary Market that is back by popular demand. Many of the unique items for purchase are created from Etsy vendors. The market is open during Tour Hours both days and is conveniently located at the Barton Hill Hotel for your shopping convenience. One of a kind jewelry finds, hand crafted table linens and home accessories along with delicious culinary items.
For your enjoyment, please do:
- Wear sensible shoes. Those with heels will be asked to remove them at the door.
- Some homeowners have mandated that shoes be removed to protect floor coverings. You will be provided with a bag to carry your shoes while you tour the home. No shoes means no shoes. If you do not want to take your shoes off, you will not be allowed in the home. We hope you understand.
- You may visit the homes in any order you wish.
- The easiest way to find the homes is by using a GPS or following our map. There will be hostesses in each home that will also help you find your next location!!
- Remember that doors open at 10 am and close at 4 pm.
- We kindly request that you NOT park in the driveways of the homes or in front of the driveways of the homes.
- Photographing inside of the homes may not be allowed in some or all of the homes.
- Some approaches to the front doors are long and on an incline. Some stops on our tour are not suitable for those with disabilities. We are sorry that we can't make accommodations as these are private homes.
- To vote for your favorite tablescape, decor and culinary sample, be sure to fill out the ballot on the back of your ticket and then drop it off at your last stop on the tour. This ballot also enters you into a drawing to win fabulous prizes.
- Note that this is not an event suitable for small children.
- Be sure to visit our local shops.
- We encourage you to patronize our participating restaurants, retailers and sponsors.
- Have a wonderful time!!!